This product is a versatile, non-selective herbicide used to kill terrestrial. It offers no residual action, is water-dilutable, and is only effective when absorbed by foliage. It becomes inactive upon contact with soil. Eliminator NW can be sold in New York only as a Tereestrial Herbicide.
Terrestrial Weed Control:
- Pumping stations
- Dividers and medians
- Manufacturing plants
- Commerical buildings
- Broad leaf weeds
- Annual and perennial weeds
Features and Benefits:
- Non-selective and you can replant 5-7 days after application. Effects are visible in only a few days.
- It's ideal for eliminating specific weeds that are close to desired flowers, shrubs, brushes, and trees.
- Kills most forms of plant growth without damage to the soil.
- Deactivates upon contact with the soil.
Appearance: Yellow liquid
Specific gravity: 1.01
pH: 4.0 - 6.0
Stability: 1 year
Protect from: Freezing temperatures.
Dilute 2 1/2 to 5 gallons plus 8-16 oz. of a nonionic surfactant per 100 gallons of water..
Do not apply directly to water or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean water mark. Do not contaminate water by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes or washwater. Do not use treated water for animal consumption, spraying, or irrigation within 14 days after treatment.
Unit price: $69.95/gal