This product is a non-selective, total kill herbicide designed for use where control of all vegetation Is desired. Since most of the activity is done through the roots, it is emulsifiable and requires adequate rainfall to move the herbicide into the root zone. It is only recommended for non-cropland areas away from residential/recreational areas, outside of the dripline of trees and away from the roots or desired plants, brush, foliage and trees.
Non-Selective Herbicide With Residual control:
- Aking pelines
- Railroad rights-of-way
- Fence lines
- Around bulldligs
- Loading ramps
- Storage yards
- Industrial sites & parking lots
Features and Benefits :
- Quickly and effectively elimmates all vegetation
- Under normal conditions, a single application stops weed from coming badc for one growing season
- ideal for use on non-cropland area
- The degree or control and duration depends on the amount of herbicide applied, soil type, rainfall, and other conditions
- Appearance: Reddish-brown liquid
- Fragrance: Fuel Oil
- Concentrate: Yes
- Flash point: 123' F
Complete directions on product label
Typical Application Mix 1 gallon with 10 gallons of water and apply over 1000 sq ft. Thoroughly wet foliage to insure contact. For best results, apply during or after weed emergence while growth is succulent. Where vegetation is tall and dense, U5C 1 gallon with 10 gallons of water per 1000 sq ft.
Hard to control weeds: For hard to control perennials and grasses such as johnsongrass, bindweed and wild carrot, use 3-4 gallons mixed with 10 gallons water per 1000 sq ft.
*Only available in certain states.